By: ProMera Sports
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
Con-Cret: The World's First & Only Pure Concentrated Creatine!
- Creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes
- A major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function
- Does not cause any negative side effects, such as bloating, water retention and GI issues
CON-CRÄ’T is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRÄ’T is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and who are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.
Unlike other creatines on the market, CON-CRÄ’T does not require a loading phase or the need to cycle-off. Due to its bioavailability and recommended Micro-Dosing® ®, only a 1/4 tsp (or 1 capsule) is needed per 100 lbs of body weight. A true scientific breakthrough, CON-CRÄ’T is the only creatine on the market that you dose by body weight, with one serving being equivalent to 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate. Unlike other creatines, CON-CRÄ’T does not cause any negative side effects, such as bloating, water retention and GI issues that most have experienced from taking other creatine blends. In a recent creatine uptake study conducted by two major Universities, CON-CRÄ’T proved to be the most soluble creatine on the market—59x more soluble than other leading creatine brands.
The most readily absorbed creatine form available, CON-CRÄ’T offers steroid-like results in strength, endurance and muscle recovery in a legal and safe natural product. Athletes can take CON-CRÄ’T and get superior results in performance without any worries of failing any form of drug testing – you will never be tested positive for any illegal or banned substances when taking CON-CRÄ’T.
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and potency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
- Customer survey results showed 99% of CON-CRET users will refer a friend
- Bodybuilding.com Creatine Supplement of the Year Nominee2009
- Exclusive Sponsor of M&F Raw
- Choice of Strength & Conditioning Coaches
- Essential for serious athletes and all active-fitness minded individuals, including women and young competitive athletes.
- One serving of CON-CRET has a potency of 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate.
- Only creatine that is Micro-Dosed based on body weight (1/4 tsp per 100 lbs body weight), NO-Loading, NO Cycling-Off
- Superior strength, endurance, and muscle recovery.
- No additives, no stimulants, and no banned or illegal substances.
- Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
What is CREATINE and why is it important?
- Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy.
- Without sufficient creatine, the body still functions, but all cellular work and cell repair happens at a diminished rate.
- Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs - the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meats & some seafood).
- Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions.
- Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRET different from other creatines?
- CON-CRET is a pure and highly concentrated patent-pending creatine hydrochloride molecule.
- CON-CRET is one of the most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body's cells.
- CON-CRET requires NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
- CON-CRET is one of the only creatines that is MICRO-DOSED.™ - only 1/4 tsp needed (1 scoop or 1 capsule) per 100 lbs of body weight
- The CON-CRET advantage - One of the only creatine products on the market today that you can dose on body weight and workout intensity.
SOLUBILITY & POTENCY STUDY
- If it is not soluble, it won't make it into your blood stream.
- Creatine products traditionally have poor bio-availability because the molecule has poor solubility. The CON-CRET molecule is an engineering breakthrough in creatine science. Since the body is largely an aqueous based organism, solubility is a critical characteristic for plasma uptake and effective supplementation.
- Not all creatines have the POTENCY of CON-CRET.
- There are many synthesized creatines and many have suggested to be efficient in recharging adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The unique conjugation of the CON-CRET molecule makes it one of the most potent and bio-available creatines ever, resulting in MICRO-DOSING® and eliminating the negative side effects typical of other creatines (such as cramping, bloating, GI distress).
- When you have superior solubility and bio-availability-the result is unmatched potency.
CON-CRET Plasma Uptake Study
- ProMera Health requested the University of Nebraska and the University of Manitoba to assist in conducting a double blind, placebo controlled, balanced crossover plasma uptake study in order to assess the efficacy of various creatines. (Study design, results, and details on file or visit the CON-CRET website to review the study).
- Convincing evidence was suggested of a significant improvement in creatine plasma uptake - Peak creatine plasma concentrations and plasma Area-Under-Curve (AUC) was significantly greater in the CON-CRET phase of the study.
Quality & Purity
- CON-CRET contains no sugar, no fillers, no binders and no buffering agents.
- CON-CRET has no additives, no stimulants and no banned or illegal substances.
- CON-CRET is safe and legal-it complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
- CON-CRET can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test supplementing with CON-CRET.
- CON-CRET is made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.