Natural 100% Whey
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the third generation of ON Natural 100% Whey Protein: ON Natural 100% Whey GOld Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrowhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard is BETTER THAN EVER! Here's why:
1) ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard provides MORE Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2) HIGHER PROTEIN PERCENTAGE. ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slighty over a one-ounce serving, its over 76% protein by weight!
3) We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard even FASTER ACTING!
4) ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard contains lactase and aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5) ON Natural 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6) Ever serving supplies more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7) Over 4 grams of Glutamine & glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valin) in each scoop.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
not the greatest tasting stuff By: Sharif
Review posted on: 2007-11-13 16:54:58 -0500
ON is usually spot on when it comes to flavoring. but i just cant stomach the natural flavors. its still chocolate and vanilla something just tastes off about it. maybe its because im used to the gold standard.