100% Whey Gold Standard
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
Whey Protein Isolates As The Primary Protein Source!
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, roprietary blend of...
* Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
* Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
* Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
* HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why:
1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
4. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Great Whey, GET COOKIES N CREAM By: Victor
Review posted on: 2009-02-24 22:36:45 -0500
Love it, easy on stomach in fasted state or in full state. Great before and after workouts. And when you just cant get a whole food, great meal supplement and can keep you going for at least an hour or two. cookies N cream is godly. With water its ok, but with milk does it taste amazing. Just like chocolate milk or something, really good! and im picky too!
Best whey protein ! By: Jim
Review posted on: 2009-01-02 23:54:28 -0500
This is the best tasting best mixing best quality whey protein you can buy.. Duh!!!! ON always makes the highest quality proteins and casein proteins. This is the only protein i trust and will use for life!
The best I have tried By: Garrett
Review posted on: 2008-12-09 14:37:49 -0500
This is the best protein I have tried, and I am getting great results using it along with my diet and workouts. Nutraplanet has good prices. I just ordered some and got a free shaker cup in my package.
Gold Standard Extreme Chocolate By: Dane
Review posted on: 2009-01-29 13:24:27 -0500
This is great protein! I have used others before and a lot of them do not taste great. I am not one that really cares about how they taste anyway, because I just mix it and drink it down fast. But the Extreme chocolate flavor is really good. Tastes like Hershey's chocolate mixed with milk. A great product for the calories, carbs, sugars, and protein. Good bang for the buck!
Not a Fan By: Adam
Review posted on: 2009-03-10 19:37:48 -0400
I used to use ON Whey exclusively, for years, but after my last ON purchase I will never use this product again. I could live with the sub par taste, I never expected my protein to be dessert, but I do expect to be able to digest my protein powder. Even at half a scoop I found myself feeling bloated, anything more than half a scoop would have me repeatedly running(cautiously) to the nearest toilet. It was so bad I honestly thought that I had become lactose intolerant. I quickly learned that this was not the case after my wife had the exact same problem with this product. We both now use a different brand of whey with no trouble at all. Maybe it is just me, but I cannot build muscle with a protein supplement that I cannot use. I don't know if I just got my hands on a bad batch or what, but whatever the case I am disappointed as I had never had anything but praise for ON over the years.