GlycoCarn-GPLC (90 caps)
Manufactured By: Primordial Performance
USPS (APO/FPO, PO Box, International, Domestic), FedEx Ground/Express (Domestic, International)
GlycoCarn-GPLC: Proven to Increase Nitric Oxide (NO) Levels in Humans!
What is GlycoCarnÂ® and how does it work?
Our Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) is Sigma-tau brand and coined GlycoCarnÂ®. (The only proven GPLC)
GlycoCarn is proven to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels in humans. Higher NO levels increases blood flow to skeletal muscle and the heart, leading to greater oxygen and nutrient delivery both during and after exercise -- aiding in both performance and recovery.
How is GlycoCarn better than other NO boosting products?
You have also probably seen L-arginine and arginine based amino acids such as arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) and arginine esters being pushed by supplement companies and online supplement stores as being the holy grail at increasing NO production.
However, This is a lie.
The truth is, research clearly shows that oral supplementation of arginine based amino acids do not increase circulating NO levels or enhance blood flow, even at doses as high as 20g/day. (1-3) The only time arginine has ever shown a positive effect on blood flow is by large dosages given via intravenouss injection. (1)
While arginine may be the primary precursor to NO biosynthesis, it has not been found to be the rate limiting component of NO production. Rather, nitric oxide synthases such as endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) appears to be the primary rate limiting factor. (4)
This is where Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GlycoCarn) comes to dominate the market. GlycoCarn has been proven to increase the endothelial nitric oxide synthase and nitric oxide (NO) levels in human muscle. (5) Human clincal trials have also demonstrated Glycocarn to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels from exercise stimulationL
What results can I expect?
The following results may be noticed in as soon as 1-2 weeks -
In fact, GlycoCarn is the ONLY ingredient that has been proven to raise NO levels and provide a performance boost in humans after oral supplementation.
Just take a look at the boost in sprinting performance from GlycoCarn supplementation:
How does Glycocarn enhance stamina?
Aside from increasing blood flow and nutrient delivery to the heart and muscles, Glycocan can also control lactic acid levels. (6) Lactic acid is the burn you get in your muscles when they are about to fail.
This attribute is extremely popular in athletes, bodybuilders, and endurance trainers.
Athletes from this study who supplemented with 4.5 gram of GlycoCarn achieved lower levels of lactic acid buildup compared to placebo (despite producing more power than the placebo group):
How much should I take?
You NEED to be taking at least 4.5 grams of GlycoCarn to experience its effectiveness. This is noted in the studies done on GlycoCarn.
Don't waste your time anything less than the full clinically proven dose of GlycoCarn.
1. Effects of in vivo and in vitro L-arginine supplementation on healthy human vessels. Chin-Dusting JP, et al J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. 1996 Jul;28(1):158-66.
2. Oral L-arginine inhibits platelet aggregation but does not enhance endothelium-dependent dilation in healthy young men. Adams MR et al. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995 Oct;26(4):1054-61.
3. L-arginine ingestion after rest and exercise: effects on glucose disposal. Robinson TM et al Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 Aug;35(8):1309-15.
4. Insulin and the arginine paradox. Kurz S et al. J Clin Invest. 1997 Feb 1;99(3):369-70.
5. l-carnitine and its propionate: improvement of endothelial function in SHR through superoxide dismutase-dependent mechanisms. Sotomayor et al. Free Radic Res. 2007 Aug;41(8):884-91.
6. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Produces Enhanced Anaerobic Work Capacity with Reduced Lactate Accumulation in Resistance Trained Males Patrick L Jacobs, Erica R Goldstein, Will Blackburn, Ishan Orem and John J Hughes Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
7. Carnitine versus androgen administration in the treatment of sexual dysfunction, depressed mood, and fatigue associated with male aging. Cavallini G, Caracciolo S, Vitali G, Modenini F, Biagiotti G. Urology. 2004 Apr;63(4):641-6.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
- no reviews for this product. write a review and share your opinions with everyone -