Whey Protein Isolates As The Primary Protein Source!
Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, roprietary blend of...
* Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
* Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
* Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
* HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why:
1. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
2. Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
3. We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
4. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
5. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Good, but there is better for the price! By: Bob
Review posted on: 2013-01-03 14:16:31 -0500
I bought this product a while back, and while it is a great tasting and good mixing whey, there are other whey's out there of the same or better quality, for much more reasonable prices.
100% Whey Gold Standard Directions:
To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over 4-6 small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
100% Whey Gold Standard WARNING:
This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. For use as a dietary supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.